Monday, June 25, 2007

Capturing an Experience

I sit here waiting for the video to capture onto my computer that I shot today at the Kid's Camp that my church was a part of. Today was day three of four and shot three more hours of footage, adding to the five hours of day one and two.

Yesterday was pretty nasty as rain soaked everything and a lot of the activities were sent indoors and everywhere there was a covered space, but today the sun was shining, the outdoor activities were in full force and fun, creative shots were in force.

Now the fun begins in putting together a video for the past few days by 12 noon tomorrow. I have the soda chilled and ready, and once the capturing is done, I'll be off and editing.

I only went to a kid camp once as a kid, and all I remember was chickening out on the zip line. My thought today was that if the zip lines were as safe today, I think I would have went down the line. Instead, I had to contend with a plastic swing seat with a scary chain to the zip line. Pretty interesting the things we hold onto.

No comments: